Agarrate, Catalina!

Namber Nain Namber Nain Namber Nain...

martes, 19 de septiembre de 2006

 

Calorcito

One day, you´ll look
To see I´ve gone.
But tomorrow may rain, so I´ll follow the sun.
Someday, you´ll know
I was the one.
But tomorrow may rain, so I´ll follow the sun.

And now the time has come,
And so, my love, I must go.
And though I loose a friend,
In the end you will know.

One day, you´ll find
That I have gone.
But tomorrow may rain, so I´ll follow the sun.

But tomorrow may rain, so I´ll follow the sun.
And now the time has come,
And so, my love, I must go.
And though I loose a friend,
In the end you will know.

One day, you´ll find
That I have gone.
But tomorrow may rain, so I´ll follow the sun.

Comentarios: Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]





<< Página Principal

Archivos

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Suscribirse a Entradas [Atom]